5.23. Launch of the engine after repair and a running in
1. After the end of assembly check the level of oil and cooling liquid twice.
2. By the turned-out candlelight and the disconnected systems of ignition and the fuel pump turn the crankshaft to wash the cop of registration of pressure of oil with the sensor,
3. Screw candles, dress tips of high-voltage wires and connect system of ignition and the fuel pump.
4. Start the engine. The engine has to be started immediately, later the short period necessary for increase of pressure of fuel.
5. Warm up the engine, watching closely emergence of leaks of oil or cooling liquid.
6. Stop the engine and check levels of oil and cooling liquid.
7. Accelerate the car from the speed of 50 km/h to 90 km/h, release a pedal of a butterfly valve, having slowed down the car the engine to the speed of 50 km/h. Repeat the cycle of 10-12 times. At the same time occurs extra earnings of piston rings to walls of cylinders. Double-check levels of oil and liquid.
8. Make a trip on 800 km, without subjecting the engine to big loadings (move at a low speed), periodically checking oil level. In the period of a running in the raised oil consumption is possible.
9. After the run of 900-1100 km replace oil and an oil filter.
10. At a run of the subsequent several hundred kilometers conduct the car in the normal mode, avoiding too big and too small loadings.
11. Later 3300 km of a run replace again oil and an oil filter then the engine is considered passed a running in.